Course Selection for next year’s gr. 11s: https://docs.google.com/a/duncanchristian.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexiEKgb2tWx3q401FX6si3ERqWmYBOJLDOdw8Oj1XWpYoaqw/viewform?c=0&w=1
CIBC has put forward $10,000 ($20,000 for CIBC clients) to help a student pay his or her first-year tuition. Unlike many scholarships, this requires no essays or applications, just a simple entry form.
“Accepted” – A Chance at $20,000 to Help Pay for School
For more details see: http://assets.studentlifenetwork.com/accepted/CIBC%20Accepted%20Rules%202_7.pdf
See application form: 2017 DDAA Application
Make sure you have signed up.
Don’t forget your $25 if you want proofs 🙂
Here are the particulars re: what we discussed! There are very important times and details listed here for your reference.
We are now Accepting Applications for the London Drugs Aboriginal Partnership Bursary Program
London Drugs believes strongly in promoting education and sees this as an opportunity to support Aboriginal youth in achieving their life and career goals. A $500 bursary will be given to a total of 6 first year students in the Westbank, Duncan and Campbell River areas.
- Applicant must be 25 or under
- First Nations, Inuit or Metis
- Enrolled or plan to enroll as a full-time student in a program with a minimum length of 9 weeks, leading to a post-secondary credential
- Are residents of British Columbia and part of the following communities:
- Westbank First Nation
- Cowichan Tribes
- Wei Wai Kum, Homalco
- Kwiakah, Klahoose
- North Island Metis
- Mamalilikulla-Qweqwasotem Band
- Tlowitsis Tribe
- We Wai Kai Nation
Application deadline: June 30, 2017
How Do I Apply?
- Download the APPLICATION FORM and save it to your Hard drive.
- After Completing and saving this form to your hard drive submit the form by emailing it to: ABORIGINALBURSARY@LONDONDRUGS.COM. Please ensure the pdf file is attached to your email.
- Please provide a personal reference by a community group leader, coach, or other. The person writing the reference should send by email direct to ABORIGINALBURSARY@LONDONDRUGS.COM
If you have any questions please contact Stacia Scriba at 604-272-7653.
The following is just a snapshot of this award. For more information please see the full application located here: 2017-ddaa-application
Please note that the deadline to have this application in to Mrs. Spencer is FRIDAY APRIL 7 so that she can ensure it gets to the right place by the deadline!
If you are chosen as an applicant, you must be able to attend the adjudication evening at Brentwood College on Monday April 24 between 3:30 – 6:00