BY ATTENDING THIS, YOU ARE NOT COMMITTING TO GO TO UVIC!!! 🙂
Discover UVic: Find Your Edge
Saturday, March 19, 2016
Come see us where we live! Discover UVic provides an opportunity for students in Grades 11 and 12 to learn about our academic programs and support services while experiencing our campus for yourself.
- Find out how UVic can help you accomplish your goals
- Connect with other prospective UVic students
- Speak with people who can provide you with details on everything UVic
At Discover UVic you’ll be able to chart your own path, attending the sessions and activities that make the most sense for you. Throughout the day, we’ll offer:
- Recruitment sessions covering our programs and life on campus
- Presentations from Residence Services
- Question-and-answer sessions with current students
- Classroom experiences with lectures by UVic faculty members
- Campus walking tours led by current UVic students (approximately 60 minutes)
- An information fair where you can speak with representatives from our support services
We’re putting all of our experts in one place, so that you can ask your important questions and get the answers you need.
Important note: campus tours will include visits to our residence neighbourhoods. However, tours of individual residence rooms will not be offered at Discover UVic due to the high volume of attendees. Allowing visitors into our residence buildings may compromise the study environments of current students preparing for midterm exams.
Time and location
Discover UVic starts at 10:00 a.m. and ends at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 19.
The length of the day is up to you! Arrive and depart whenever it’s convenient, choosing which presentations, sessions and tours you’ll attend over the course of the day. A complete schedule will be published here in early March, enabling you to plan your trip in advance.
- Preregistration is required for all attendees
- Online registration closes approximately two business days before the event date, or when capacity is reached
- After the deadline for an event has passed, email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about late registration