1 award valued at $1000
Available to a Grade 12 mature female student who has resided in the Cowichan Valley for at least one year.
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- is a recent graduate of Cowichan Valley School District #79
- has resided in the Cowichan Valley for at least one year.
- has a financial need.
- has contributed to the community.
- has demonstrated scholastic achievement.
- has enrolled in a recognized post-secondary institution.
Each applicant must supply:
- completed special application form
- A financial plan, demonstrating financial need.
- Two current letters of reference from teachers/employers/community leaders.
- A confirmation of registration of acceptance from an accredited education institution.
- A cover letter outlining your reasons for making the application, previous education and work experience, volunteer and/or community experience, educational goals and career plans. Please include parents’ occupations.
Application: CFUW Scholarship-Bursary
Due April 1.