This means that the cost per ticket will be $43 WITHOUT drinks or $45 WITH drinks….thoughts?
Grad Songs to choose from:
Hopefully the following information does NOT come as a surprise to you, as I have been announcing this for the past number of weeks in Transitions class 😉
- GRAD FEES DUE THURSDAY MAY 31 – $100
- BANQUET TICKET NUMBERS DUE THURSDAY MAY 31
- Important Grad meeting in Transitions class on Thursday, May 31
PLEASE SUBMIT TO MRS. SPENCER BY TUESDAY JUNE 5, 2018
Monsanto Fund is Helping Build Careers
The Monsanto Fund Opportunity Scholarship Program is available to Canadian high school students who are enrolled in their final year of high school as of May 29, 2018 and eligible to graduate from high school in 2018. Those eligible for a scholarship must be planning to enroll at a Canadian post‑secondary institution (degree or diploma) in a first-year agriculture, food science or culinary program.
If you have applied for entry into a college or university, but have not yet been accepted, you can still apply for a Monsanto Fund Opportunity Scholarship. However, if you are awarded a scholarship, you must provide an acceptance letter from your educational institution.
Successful applicants will each be awarded a scholarship valued at $1,500, based on demonstrated academic standards and leadership in the community. Selection will be made by an independent panel.
You can find the Application Form here: http://www.monsanto.ca/ourcommitments/Pages/OpportunityScholarship.aspx
About the Application Essay
Please provide an Application Essay between 300-500 words for the Selection Committee, Do not exceed this word count.
All Applications Essays must be:
1.25″ left and right margins
“Canadian farmers play an important role in feeding the world in a sustainable way; what role will you play?”
- Go to www.studenttranscripts.gov.bc.ca/. Students must create a Basic BCeID account to access their information. Once you have created your account, you can log in at the same link as above.
- You will need your PEN – if you do not know what it is, check your report card from any year – it will be in the top left under the title “Student PEN”
- On the StudentTranscripts Dashboard, under Transcripts & Certificates:
Students can select PSIs to have their Interim Marks and/or Final transcripts distributed by selecting “Send/Order Your Transcript”. Students find their desired Post Secondary Institutions and select (dependent on the PSI’s current process) the option “Send interim and final marks when they are available” or “Send final marks when they are available”.
- You only need to complete this form ONCE. But you must do it before July 13 if you want the Ministry of Education to send your final marks to your university/college.
- Students may make up to 25 selections free of charge within six months after completing their last course. After six months, students will be charged $10 per transcript, payable on the StudentTranscript Service.
If you are having trouble understanding, please email Mrs. Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org